Midlands Connect has published an “ambitious, but wholly reasonable” list of 20 road projects it wants to see prioritised for construction or development during Highways England’s second Road Investment Strategy period (RIS2), from 2020-2025.
Our Five Priorities for the Midlands from Highways England’s Road Investment Strategy 2 (2020-2025)
1) Deliver what was promised to start construction in RIS1
2) Deliver schemes developed in RIS1
3) Deliver new schemes in RIS2
4) Plan for the future – support corridor approaches
5) Strengthen the relationship between Highways England and Midlands Connect
Midlands Connect and RIS2: Turning evidence into investment